Content Marketing Strategist in clockworkTalent
Job Published on: December 16th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: blog writing, buzzsumo, Content marketing, email marketing, WordPress
Years of Experience: 5+Can you adapt between B2B and B2C Content Marketing? Do you create and execute strategies which engage your audience and transform them into customers? Do you want to join a remote working team in a product led, fast growth, tech savvy company? Already making waves in the delivery industry with their cutting edge software, our client is rebuilding traditional delivery and parcel tracking techniques. They are devoted to offering affordable, convenient and fast delivery services to businesses around the world and are well on their way to reaching 1 billion deliveries per year! The company is expanding from 12 to 20 as we head into 2021. We’re now hiring a remote working Content Marketing Strategist to join this rapidly expanding tech business.
THE ROLEReporting to the Marketing Director, as Content Marketing Strategist you’ll be responsible for fleshing out the content strategy that showcases the brand’s story, goals and ultimately focus on converting users into customers. Working on both the in and outbound content marketing strategy, you’ll be working collaboratively with the remote based team whilst being supported and empowered to work autonomously. You will own both the B2B and B2C content marketing piece from ideation and design through to implementation and you’ll have access to resources from both inhouse and freelance/agencies. This is a data driven role and you’ll have an instinct to test, test, test! You’ll measure your efforts against data and real business impact while also using these insights to improve/tweak your strategy. You’ll enjoy working across a range of platforms including social media, email, blogs and website landing pages will come easily to you. You’ll also maintain and build upon company content calendars, style guidelines and content audit plans.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 5+ years experience working in content marketing (B2C is essential, B2B is desirable)
- Bring real experience of creating content marketing strategy for a brand
- Skilled at creating quality copy, perhaps bring a Journalism degree
- Confident across multiple platforms incl. Social Media, email and WordPress
- Accomplished content marketing reputation from working in at least 2 different organisations
- Experienced in onboarding and managing third party resources
- Skilled in following specific brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Familiar with copyright and infringement laws
- To assist remote working, excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Being fluent in additional languages is beneficial
- Confident familiarity in a range of digital marketing tools incl. Google Search Console, SEMrush & BuzzSumo
LOCATIONThis is a fully remote role, with an HQ in the UK you can be based anywhere in the world but need to be comfortable working autonomously in a remote environment.
BENEFITS & SALARY INFOSalary: Up to £50,000 DOE This is an early hire into a rapid growth company, where people’s curious minds are respected and your impact is measured not the effort!
- Competitive salary + company equity
- Flexible working options
- Trust and autonomy in your work
Interested? Apply now!
To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001226.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Content & Copywriting
|Website / Digital Copywriter||April 8th, 2021|
|Manifesto Author, DigitalASO (Bilingual, English-French)||March 26th, 2021|
|Sr. Content Marketing Manager||March 18th, 2021|