Remote Based Content Marketing Writer Job Opening at Uscreen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|March 31st, 2022||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||SEO, SaaS, Teamwork||0+|
About this role
You will be working closely with the Content Marketing Lead – as well as our existing team of in-house writers and editors – to create a variety of different types of high-converting content.
You will start by contributing to the Uscreen blog to help us achieve our goal of scaling the content engine to publish monthly posts of double figures by the end of Q2. Once that’s in place, you’ll transition to creating high-value content for the middle and bottom of the funnel.
This position involves a healthy amount of communication with other team members, so fluency in English is required. This is an exciting, dynamic role with amazing growth opportunities.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Help turn Uscreen’s blog into the go-to resource for video creators in the ‘Creator Economy’
- Create emotionally-driven, high-quality content that speaks to our target audiences’ current issues and connects with them on a human level
- Write, edit, and collaborate on a wide variety of different content types, from ebooks and blog posts, through to YouTube scripts and podcast episodes
- Collaborate with and support different teams in the Marketing department to create content across all our marketing channels (Social memes, anyone?)
- Work with clearly defined deadlines that are set up to your individual needs as a writer, while still working towards our goals and monthly content requirements
- Research what’s happening in the ‘Creator Economy’ and video industry and contribute timely ideas to help us create on-the-pulse content that converts
- Spend 20% of your time learning, growing, and improving your content marketing skills with a personalized growth plan
- Relevant experience creating content for B2B or SaaS companies
- Knowledge of SEO best practices for content creation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines
- Open to feedback and growing your writing style to meet Uscreen’s needs
- Able to commit to working hours that overlap with 06:00 to 12:00 EST
- High sense of urgency and ability to be flexible to situations
- Willing to work as a team and put the team first
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
Benefits and Perks
- Dream big
- Owner’s mentality
- Growth mindset
- Lead with empathy
- Push the pace
Our Commitment to You
- 💵 We know your worth and will compensate you competitively.
- 🍎 Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- 👟 It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 🛸 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- 🌴 Our flexible PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- 🧑🏻🍼 We also offer flexible parental leave.
- 🦺 Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic ✨. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- 🏢 And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- 🌞 We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- 🎳 🍻 We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen family.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until March 31st, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 35 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Content & Copywriting Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Content Marketer||February 28th, 2022|
|Content Editor||March 31st, 2022|
|CampusPress/Edublogs Blog Writer||February 28th, 2022|
|Transcript Data Collection [German]||January 26th, 2022|
|Editor and Content Strategist: B2B Software Reviews||January 22nd, 2022|