Content Writer and Strategist in Automotive Advertising Group
Automotive Advertising Group currently has an opening for a full-time SEO Content Strategist. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how websites work, especially in the automotive sector, to support our clients. You need to be a creative and innovative person with exceptional copywriting, proofreading, editing, and content development skills. We are seeking a self-starter with excellent communication skills and experience deploying content strategies across digital platforms. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Strategist will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project.
automotiveadvertisinggroup.com. Any submissions missing these three things will be automatically disqualified.
- Content Strategy Development/Implementation
- Work with our digital team to implement SEO best practices on site for visibility, speed, and mobile-friendliness
- Audit our high traffic pages and internal links to improve visibility
- Ensure that our content meets compliance guidelines for our clients
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload
- 4+ years in professional content development, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Washington DC or Atlanta based preferred - will consider other locations for the right candidate.
- Automotive experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing or a related discipline
Interested? Apply now!All candidates must submit a resume, at least 2 writing samples, and salary requirements to simi@
Other similar jobs in Marketing
|Growth Hacker - SEO & PPC (Greek and English Speaker)||November 7th, 2019|
|Digital Marketer (Remote in The UK)||November 1st, 2019|
|PPC Specialist||October 9th, 2019|