Content Writer and Strategist in Automotive Advertising Group
Job Published on: August 13th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereAutomotive Advertising Group currently has an opening for a full-time SEO Content Strategist. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how websites work, especially in the automotive sector, to support our clients. You need to be a creative and innovative person with exceptional copywriting, proofreading, editing, and content development skills. We are seeking a self-starter with excellent communication skills and experience deploying content strategies across digital platforms. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Strategist will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project.
- Content Strategy Development/Implementation
- Work with our digital team to implement SEO best practices on site for visibility, speed, and mobile-friendliness
- Audit our high traffic pages and internal links to improve visibility
- Ensure that our content meets compliance guidelines for our clients
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload
- 4+ years in professional content development, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Washington DC or Atlanta based preferred - will consider other locations for the right candidate.
- Automotive experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing or a related discipline
Interested? Apply now!All candidates must submit a resume, at least 2 writing samples, and salary requirements to simi@
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.