Content Writer in Bliss Drive
Job Published on: October 7th, 2020
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)Bliss Drive is a California-based digital marketing agency, which specializes in SEO and drives revenue to our clients. We are looking for stellar writers to write blogs for our clients’ websites. We are aiming to put out long-form blogs every month based on SEO strategies. We may also need help with writing miscellaneous copy like sales pages, newsletters, and others.
Pay will be per word, rate can be negotiable.We are in the business of creating great copy for clients, so we'd like for the copy on our own site to be a cut above the usual standard. We are looking for someone who is:
- a seasoned writer
- well-versed in the ins and outs of SEO strategies
- up to date on digital marketing trends
- adaptable, versatile, and imaginative
- meticulous with grammar and punctuation
- diligent at fact-checking and citing reputable sources
- communicative and respectful
- reliable, disciplined, and prompt with deadlines.
Interested? Apply now!
If you feel that you tick all the boxes and would like to throw your hat in the ring, please send us an email by answering the following questions:
- What kind of topics do you feel most confident writing about?
- How much do you charge on a per word basis?
- How much work can you take on a weekly basis?
- What’s your typical turnaround time for a 500-word or 1,000-word article?
- Send your updated CV and links to your most relevant writing samples at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to having a rock star on our team!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.