Content writer – Latvian in Wings4U
Wings4U is searching for gifted storytellers and interviewers fluent in English and Latvian to join our global network.
What you can expect
- Be involved in customer evidence projects created in your native language(s). For each language, we’re looking for 2-3 people, to ensure ownership of the different stages - interviewing & writing, editing, proofreading.
- Be occasionally in charge of scheduling, coordinating and leading interviews in your local language, mediating the meeting, interviewing the spokespeople, based on questionnaires and ad-hoc questions, so you can understand the story background and uncover a story angle.
- Translate interviews carried out in local language to English by you or your colleague.
- Write and/or edit engaging content in the local language, including customer success stories, case studies, blogs, e-books, white papers, video scripts, presentations, and social media assets.
- Localize English stories & marketing assets into your local language.
- Possibly attend review meetings with clients, to discuss feedback and find relevant ways to convey the intended message.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve the localization process and update or maintain local language style guide.
- Stay up-to-date with clients’ industries to continue creating engaging content for target audiences.
What we’d expect from you?
- We would like to see relevant writing experience in tech/IT marketing or tech/IT journalism.
- It would be great if you have client-facing experience - scheduling and coordinating meetings, following up and managing content approvals.
- If you have experience writing customer stories or case studies, you’ll probably be top of our list.
- If you already have experience working with Google apps (Word, Slides, etc), Microsoft Office suite and some design tools, it will certainly make the collaboration smoother.
Must haves for success
- Experience in interviewing people is a must: leading conversations, ensuring a pleasant flow and building trust with interviewees
- Your own work device, strong & stable Wifi connection is absolutely crucial to our type of work.
- Ability and willingness to work freelance (based on local regulations & laws in your country).
- It makes things 10 times easier if, in addition to your native tongue, you are fluent or highly proficient in English.