Content writer – Latvian in Wings4U
Job Published on: July 29th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWings4U is searching for gifted storytellers and interviewers fluent in English and Latvian to join our global network.
What you can expect
- Be involved in customer evidence projects created in your native language(s). For each language, we’re looking for 2-3 people, to ensure ownership of the different stages - interviewing & writing, editing, proofreading.
- Be occasionally in charge of scheduling, coordinating and leading interviews in your local language, mediating the meeting, interviewing the spokespeople, based on questionnaires and ad-hoc questions, so you can understand the story background and uncover a story angle.
- Translate interviews carried out in local language to English by you or your colleague.
- Write and/or edit engaging content in the local language, including customer success stories, case studies, blogs, e-books, white papers, video scripts, presentations, and social media assets.
- Localize English stories & marketing assets into your local language.
- Possibly attend review meetings with clients, to discuss feedback and find relevant ways to convey the intended message.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve the localization process and update or maintain local language style guide.
- Stay up-to-date with clients’ industries to continue creating engaging content for target audiences.
What we’d expect from you?
- We would like to see relevant writing experience in tech/IT marketing or tech/IT journalism.
- It would be great if you have client-facing experience - scheduling and coordinating meetings, following up and managing content approvals.
- If you have experience writing customer stories or case studies, you’ll probably be top of our list.
- If you already have experience working with Google apps (Word, Slides, etc), Microsoft Office suite and some design tools, it will certainly make the collaboration smoother.
Must haves for success
- Experience in interviewing people is a must: leading conversations, ensuring a pleasant flow and building trust with interviewees
- Your own work device, strong & stable Wifi connection is absolutely crucial to our type of work.
- Ability and willingness to work freelance (based on local regulations & laws in your country).
- It makes things 10 times easier if, in addition to your native tongue, you are fluent or highly proficient in English.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.