Remote Based Content Writer Job Opening at Vijua
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|November 30th, 2021||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||SEO, Content marketing, Content Writing, Article Writing, Proodreading||2+|
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand our software platform thoroughly (full training will be provided)
- Manage any hires for outsourced/guest writers
- Edit, proofread and improve content for our blog
- Create case studies for our website
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met
- Send weekly newsletters to our growing subscriber list
- Write both friendly light-tone articles as well as heavy content-rich articles.
- Use analogies, examples, and illustrations to explain complex concepts
- Brainstorm creative topics for our blog
- Perform duties as needed.
- Our ideal candidate is a marketing enthusiast with a strong passion for writing. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends. The candidate must have proven work experience in content writing.
- The candidate will work under the Business Development Department.
- He/She should be able to write both friendly light-tone articles as well as heavy content-rich articles.
- Minimum of 2 years in Content Writing
- Passionate reader and writer
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Understands the western audience
- Strong understanding of how content influences SEO
- Ability to proofread and edit other people's content
- Have a good understanding of social media
- Organized and goal-oriented
- Constantly thinking outside the box
- Good IT knowledge
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web technologies (recommended)
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 30th, 2021 to apply.
To apply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurry up! The job have had 159 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.