Content Writers for Credit, Insurance, and Merchant Account in Bliss Drive
Job Published on: September 23rd, 2020
Job closing date: October 31st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: North america - United States of America (USA)
About Bliss DriveBliss Drive is one of the most reputable digital marketing agencies with 5 star reviews on Yelp, Google+ and Facebook. We specialize in B2B inbound lead generation solutions to help businesses build a predictable revenue system. Our company name is a true reflection of our core values.
Job DescriptionWe're aiming to put out long-form blogs every month based on SEO strategies. We may also need help with writing miscellaneous copy like sales pages, newsletters, and others. Pay will be per word, rate can be negotiable. Will focus on the ff. topics: Senior Citizen, Credit, Merchant Account, and Insurance in the US Market
QualificationsWe're in the business of creating great copy for clients, so we'd like for the copy on our own site to be a cut above the usual standard. We're looking for someone who is:
- a seasoned writer
- well-versed in the ins and outs of SEO strategies
- up-to-date on digital marketing trends
- adaptable, versatile, and imaginative
- meticulous with grammar and punctuation
- diligent at fact-checking and citing reputable sources
- communicative and respectful reliable, disciplined, and prompt with deadlines.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 31st, 2020 to apply!
If you feel that you tick all the boxes and would like to throw your hat in the ring, please send us an email by answering the following questions:
- What kind of topics do you feel most confident writing about?
- How much do you charge on a per word basis?
- How much work can you take on a weekly basis?
- What’s your typical turnaround time for a 500-word or 1,000-word article?
Links to your most relevant writing samples at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.