Coordinator in Yougig
Job Published on: November 23rd, 2020
Job closing date: December 27th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
We are looking for an organized coordinator to join our company and act as a point of contact for our employees and vendors. The coordinator will support regular operations, answer and route calls, guide internal or external parties to the appropriate person/department, field interdepartmental communications, and perform office tasks, including answering emails, delivering or responding to mailings and maintaining company records. You should be courteous, analytical, proactive and organized.
- Directing internal and external parties to the appropriate person/department.
- Handling duties such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, maintaining records and data entry if necessary.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors and clients.
- Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports.
- Experience in the administrative support field.
- Exceptional interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Hands-on experience with Word, Excel, Power Point, digital platforms and systems.
- Project Location: Remote
- Project Duration: Ongoing
- Resources needed: 1
- Language requirements: English
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Full Time/Part time: Full Time
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Customer Support
|Customer Success Manager||January 11th, 2021|
|Zoom Technician||December 9th, 2020|
|German Customer Support (Work from Portugal, Hungary or Bulgaria)||November 30th, 2020|