Content Creator / Copywriter in Vimerson Health
Job Published on: February 19th, 2020
Who You Are:You are a native English-speaker, experienced and passionate about writing. You strive for the fun of the challenge of writing to adhere to particular parameters, including character limitation, marketplace rules, local laws. You are positive in mind, LOVE working and contributing in a team, and have a mindset that customers are not numbers. You are able to communicate clearly, with a hint of poetry, mainly to a US audience. You are proactive and accountable. You work smart, on your own initiative and are able to set and achieve multiple goals within deadlines. You put happiness and self-fulfillment first, proactively seeking your ideal life/work harmony.
- Create copy content for new products to be launched: product label and packaging, our website, amazon.com, and other online marketplaces;
- Create unique copy for each of the different online platforms where we will launch: Title, key points, full description, backend information for algorithms to easily find our product;
- Write slogans for our website banners and email images in regards to new launches;
- Write a series of emails to be sent to our subscribers before and for the launch, using our unique voice, communicating with our customers in a friendly yet professional manner;
- Write the social media posts for launching new products: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc;
- Analyze and update current listings (45+), ensuring they are using the optimal copy and keywords, and that they are still within the limitations set out by the website rules and local laws.
- You have a proven ability to sell with your writing, or an acute example of how you would communicate a new product to our existing customers with the intention of providing a lot of value and generating sales;
- You have worked with online marketplaces in the past;
- Flawless native-standard written English is a must - you will write your copy and you will proofread your copy;
- You are creative, determined, and passionate. Knowledge of marketing a plus;
- You do not copy and paste. Your writing is original and passionate. You make the effort for the customers because you love to;
- You love working in a silent and focused place with no distractions, where you are able to deliver your best performance and achieve goals.
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world;
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm);
- Outstanding learning opportunities in a company that achieved amazing results in e-commerce in less than 5 years;
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth;
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony;
- 20 PTO days to use for personal needs during the year;
- Free Vimerson merchandise;
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption:);
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.
Wish to know more about who we are and what our Values are? Then keep reading!We have a culture within our team that we live by every day, not because it is a requirement, but because we genuinely strive for each member of our team to be happy and fulfilled with their tasks and their work. We are responsible for each other’s happiness by treating each other with real care and respect, and we take these principles into every aspect of our work. * We WOW each other because WE CARE. Customers are our biggest assets, both internal and external. We treat each other with love, patience, and respect like we treat our family. We do this by attentively listening and taking care of what is needed. Doing the right thing is always the right thing. This can translate into asking ourselves: What can I do to make this person amazingly happy right now? * We are Honest, Transparent and Open. We hear the Truth and we speak the Truth with ourselves and with each other. We do this with radical transparency and radical candor because we care about ourselves and about each other. * We are always Learning, Growing and Innovating. We embrace failures because we turn them into useful lessons. This is how we learn and grow. Every team member is in charge of innovating. This means doing things better, not accepting things as they are because that is the way we have been doing things. * We are One Team. We work together as the best teams of professional athletes do. We help and support each other. Our Work Ethic is impeccable, we work smartly and we always look to win as a Team. We communicate, share ideas and best practices to collaborate even better. We are not an average Company, our Products are not average, our Service is not average, and our Team Members are not average. We are A Players creating a synergy that gives life to an Incredible Team. We bring each other higher. * We are Accountable. We are liable because we are responsible. We always reflect on the lessons we take out of each situation. Whenever we experience a failure, we ask ourselves: What happened? What was it that turned out in a way I did not desire? How can I avoid this in the future? This is how we learn. We ask ourselves these questions and share our knowledge with our Team and we take action.
Sounds like you? Welcome to our Amazing Team!
Interested? Apply now!
Applications to this job have been closed.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Content & Copywriting
|Native Japanese Proofreader/Editor for Casino/Gambling Industry||May 16th, 2020|
|Native Dutch Content Writer for Casino/Gambling Industry||May 13th, 2020|
|Native Swedish Proofreader/Editor for Casino/Gambling Industry||May 1st, 2020|