Copywriter and Visual Editor in Rove.me
Job Published on: March 16th, 2020
Job closing date: March 27th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereRove.me is looking for freelancers with excellent writing skills (yes, in English!) and a strong aesthetic sense. We want the world to know about all the fantastic events and seasonal experiences not to be missed.
About us:Rove.me is an online travel guide focused on timing and seasonality. Our platform helps travelers find out when to go to get the best impressions from the trip. We write about all sorts of events and seasonal experiences worldwide and inform our readers on when is the best time to visit their dream destinations.
- a team of hard-working travel-passionate professionals
- a platform for travel inspiration
- the first place to check before planning your trip
Who are we looking for?We are looking for you if you are:
- fluent in English (C1 +)
- a vivid reader of travel-related websites
- an aesthete who can’t imagine the world without stunning photos and inspiring videos aka National Geographic and Discovery
- flexible and open to new tasks
- a nerd; fact-checking, details, and precision are your passion.
- Write short articles (about 200 words) about events and seasonal experiences worldwide in an informative, neutral and friendly manner
- Find relevant visuals, i.e. photos and videos, and add them to those short articles according to our editorial guidelines
- Update previously published content
- Some other tasks may arise throughout the process
- Excellent command of written English
- Comfortable working remotely
- Ready to work on a flexible working hours basis
- Previous copywriting experience
You might be a great fit if you have:
- Passion and curiosity about travel
- You can write in various styles and manners
- Genuine empathy for fellow travelers and a strong desire to provide good quality information to them
- Ability to work independently in a remote team
- Working in a fast-changing travel project where your ideas will be heard
- Flexible working hours. The workload might fluctuate from month to month
- A team with a good sense of humour but dedicated to their work
- Constant funnel of content-related tasks
- No need to do in-depth research or write a PhD thesis
- Rewards based on the complexity of the tasks (about $5-10 per hour)
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.