Copywriter in Datantify
Job Published on: August 30th, 2019
- Writing reliable and good-quality texts on the blog, social media, marketing campaigns for new products and more.
- Writing engaging email messages
- Writing effective advertising headlines for industry magazines and also direct consumer magazines
- Writing scripts for podcasts, presentations, etc.
- Storytelling that will attract attention, build awareness, influence the audience and increase the sale
- Close cooperation with other projects and teams
- Correction and mutual checking of other employees' texts
- Compliance with all legal provisions, statements, warnings, and requirements
- Observing an internal style guide that determines the form and style of writing certain texts
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of copywriting and social marketing
- Skills of presenting brand identity and customer beliefs
- Ability to write in different styles, for different recipients
- Ability to write in a different network and SEO practice
- Knowledge of the needs of social media users
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Knowledge of Ahrefs, Google Analytics, and MS Office
- Very good English level min. B2
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Attractive monthly salary
- Full-time job with free weekends and all holidays
- Frequent integration events
- Professional equipment and office equipment
- Unlimited coffee/tea and water
- The best atmosphere in a young team
- Discretionary bonuses
Interested? Apply now!If you are interested our job offer feel free to apply through the site here, and if you want to know more about our company and what we doing check out our site and do not forget about the blog. Before sending an application please read our history.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.