Creative Content Consultant in Root
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 28th, 2021
Job closing date: May 14th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: Excel, Copywriting, keyword research, Data Analysis, research methods
Years of Experience: 3+
The Role:As a Creative Content Consultant, you will be working in the Digital PR team on a wide range of clients to oversee creative campaign research and production. This includes:
- Producing creative campaigns and content that the team will use to generate client coverage in the world’s most read publications.
- Overseeing research and feasibility for campaigns by using a variety of research methods like surveys, data retrieval and analysis, and more.
- Advising the team on potential issues campaign ideas may run into and overcoming research or data issues as they arise.
- Developing the copy for the final product and press releases (if needed).
- Finding keyword opportunities and structuring content to improve ranking potential of our content.
- Understanding creative ‘hooks’ that journalists will find the most appealing when the campaigns are being outreached.
- Managing freelancers and other internal teams to develop designs and development for our campaigns.
- Working with colleagues producing reports for clients, particularly on our digital PR activity.
- Contributing to the Root blog and resource materials.
- 3+ years of working in-house or agency side (agency side a bonus) in a similar role.
- Proven history of developing campaigns that have generated high authority digital media coverage.
- Sourcing and structuring data/research to develop campaigns with strong journalistic hooks.
- Data analysis using Python or other programming languages/tools.
- Content marketing expertise with success researching ranking opportunities or working with existing keyword research data to develop and rank content.
- Link building and outreach experience is favourable but not essential.
- Understanding how search engines analyse and prioritise content as part of their ranking algorithms.
- Copywriting and press release creation.
- Strong data analysis skills within Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheets.
Benefits and Perks
- This role is completely remote (we always have been and always will be!), offering you the flexibility to save time and money permanently from commuting to balance your-life and time. We’re also environmentally aware and want to help reduce our carbon-footprints where possible.
- Training and personal development is invested in from the get-go. Everyone has a generous training budget, as well as internal training on all the areas we cover as a business.
- Private healthcare is offered with subsidized Virgin gyms and various other benefits that you’ll receive when joining our company plan with Vitality (if desired).
- Flexible working hours, with start times to suit you but also in-line with our team and clients operating hours
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 14th, 2021 to apply!
Email email@example.com with a CV, and portfolio (if you have one) and brief discussion of experience.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Content & Copywriting
|Freelance Writer||May 3rd, 2021|
|Creative Writer||April 29th, 2021|
|Freelance Marketing and Digital Communications Manager||April 28th, 2021|