Creative Designer in LeaseFetcher
Job Published on: October 29th, 2020
Job closing date: November 11th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
The RoleLeaseFetcher is looking for a talented creative/web designer to join our team and be a part of something really big. The successful candidate will work alongside the marketing & developer leads making key decisions on how the platform interface is shaped. Furthermore, on a weekly basis, You will work closely with a PR team acting as the creative spark to help bring their digital ideas to life.
The Role and Your Responsibilities
- Produce web designs in static and prototype form
- Carry out research including competitor and industry research
- Present design recommendations to the team.
- You will work with our content and PR team to bring campaign ideas to life, using a combination of different design formats including infographics, long-form content, single page designs, interactive infographics and data visualisation. Examples below...
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in digital design
- Knowledge of current web design trends and techniques
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch and Illustrator
- Ability to follow briefs and give feedback where needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Desirable Skills and ExperienceWhile not essential, these skills and experiences would be beneficial:
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
About UsWe are a car leasing comparison site based in Glasgow who is now a full time remote team. We’re at an exciting stage of growth with new marketing campaigns and internal projects starting all the time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a bright and dynamic team with a friendly work environment.
- Competitive salary and excellent opportunities for career progression
- Company pension
- Private healthcare after a set amount of time employed with the company
- A fun, friendly working environment
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Lastly..... and this is very importantPlease submit your portfolio of work and any links to Behance or dribble. Focus on providing examples of:
- Website Mock-ups and Designs
- Landing Pages
- Custom Graphics
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Graphic and Web Design
|UX/UI Designer||November 2nd, 2020|
|UI/UX Designer who knows WordPress and designs functional web apps||October 15th, 2020|
|UX/UI Graphic Designer||October 1st, 2020|