Customer Assistant in Screach
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 31st, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Poland||English and Polish written and verbal language, • Previous experience selling into the hospitality beneficial, Proficient in computer skills, • Previous customer service/contact centre/helpdesk experience would be beneficial, • Ability to communicate clearly and professionally over the telephone||0+|
- Job Title: Customer Assistant
- Location: Full-time, Permanent Remote Poland
- Company: Screenreach Interactive Ltd (“Screach”)
- Salary: 57,000(PLN) – 62,000 (PLN)
Your missionGenerate a B2B customer base for our exciting new service in Poland and once those customers on board – ensure they receive a top quality service
Are you a Customer Assistant who can Screach?Would you like to be a part of an industry leading product and company? Are you passionate and driven to build a business to business customer base? Do you get amazing job satisfaction from helping customers? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent command of English and Polish language, both written and spoken.
- Previous experience selling into the hospitality, licensed trade or leisure industry would be beneficial.
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics 365.
- Previous customer service/contact centre/helpdesk experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally over the telephone.
- Confident, enthusiastic, outgoing, social personality who finds it easy to build relationships.
- Tenacious, resilient and able to handle rejection.
- Self-motivated, flexible and open to change.
- A natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet sales targets and to cope under pressure.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Able to work with a smile on your face!
- Comfortable working co-operatively
- Excellent time management.
- Enjoys working in a fast-moving agile culture.
- Comfortable working remotely under your own supervision.
- Inbound and outbound telesales calls to prospective customers.
- Regular communication with the existing accounts to upsell and cross sell effectively.
- Build effective relationships.
- Speaking positively and enthusiastically about Screenreach Interactive and it’s services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided.
- Keep the CRM system updated with all relevant information. Reporting activities and results.
- Follow all leads through to completion in timely manner.
- Being the first point of contact for prospective and existing customers when contacting the business via email, phone, website and other channels of communication.
- Supporting customer requests across a range of subjects.
- Collecting feedback from customers on the Screach products for development of service.
- Take ownership of customer experience and ensuring negative experience opportunity is minimised.
Who are Screach? We are Screach, a small, innovative, hardworking, friendly team of people working remotely on a pioneering new business model! Based in the UK but branching out in to new territories. We are building an exciting, international customer base and due to our aggressive growth plans are now recruiting top-notch people for dynamic and challenging roles. Our innovative thinking is not just consigned to our market leading technology but also the way we work.
Benefits and Perks
Why should you join our team?
- Friendly, collaborative company culture.
- Industry leading product with opportunity to have a real impact on our business.
- Social working hours.
- We encourage self-development.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 31st, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.