Customer Experience Manager in Exante
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Applications are closed||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||English language, Investment market Knowledge, Customers interviews, customer insights analysis||-|
OverviewAs a Customer Experience Manager you will conduct and plan deep learning interviews with our customers to understand their experience with our product and services. Prepare reports with customer insights, feature requests and control development roadmap from the customer experience side.
What You Will Do:
- Collect customer feedback on all major touch-points and interactions;
- Conduct deep learning interviews with customers via phone/ online/ face-to face;
- Translate, amend and adapt survey questions and results;
- Proactively analyse customer insights to drive improvements and prioritize plans;
- Closely work with local Exante sales and global support teams;
- Assist the global customer experience team in developing and executing customer experience strategy;
- Perform basic marketing researches like customer satisfaction benchmark and competitive analysis;
- Seek for new opportunities to delete gaps in product and service provision;
- Liaising and coordinating with internal departments and the company’s network to fulfil customers’ needs.
- You are familiar with the Investment market: products and services, key brokers, investment banks, and etc. Understanding finance/banking/investment industry is must;
- Experienced in conducting interviews or worked as sales or account manager and you know how to find out customer needs, dissatisfaction and satisfaction points;
- People feel comfortable to talk to you and you desire to build trustworthy relationships;
- Self-motivated individual, capable of working independently and in a decentralized organization;
- Experience in relationship and/or account management is a big plus;
- Fluent/native English is a must.
Benefits and Perks
- A career in a leading international FinTech company that runs operational units in 20+ countries all around the world;
- Health Insurance (after probation period);
- Co-financing program for professional development: Company will cover up to 50% cost of any professional course/training/certification which align with business needs (after probation period);
- Truly unlimited career progression and earning opportunities;
- International experience;
- Job in a modern office, where you will be able to have a cup of hot coffee or tea + snack and fresh fruits (when office based);
- Free lunch every working day by your choice (when office based);
- Multicultural team and environment
And last but surely not least – your work will really matter.
Our mission as a financial company is to make sure investors have the freedom to store, transfer and invest funds as they find appropriate. As a result, we empower traders with the latest technology and allow them maximum flexibility and usability for data-driven investment.
In EXANTE we believe that freedom is an inherent right.
We will consider CV and cover letters in English only.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.