We turned dog food upside-down. But we didn’t stop there.
Customer service, reinvented
We’re tails.com – experts in keeping dogs happy and healthy. We do that by creating the perfect tails.com recipe for each and every dog, asking owners a few simple questions – and then delivering straight to the door.
It’s radical stuff. Join, and you’ll be right at the heart of a business that’s not just changing the world of pet food – but customer experience too.
A tasty recipe
Listening closely. Solving problems. Making decisions. Those are the secrets to getting it right every time – hearing what each customer has to say, then working out how we’ll make them utterly delighted.
That’s not exaggerating. Our whole business is built around phenomenal service – putting you right at the heart of one of the most successful start-ups around. From logistics to tech, you’ll get to see every part of our business from the customer’s perspective.
You’re a natural
Call centres and scripts aren’t part of the deal. So we’re much more interested in your passion and tenacity – as well as your superb spoken and written English.
Every day, you’ll ask yourself “how can I get even better?”. You’ll also relish the personal learning and career development opportunities you’d expect from a start-up. And the not-so-expected chance to work across teams and learn from lots of talented people - even when working remotely.
Listen to Kim in this video
to see what it's like to work in the customer experience team at tails.com.
On top of all this, you’ll share the same ambition and entrepreneurial spark that makes tails.com a brilliant place to work.
You'll get to work from home, solving our customer questions mostly over the phone, so enjoying chatting to dog owners is absolutely essential!
You’ll work 40 hours a week in total - 9am-6pm, Days flexible.
You’ll join us in our Richmond office for 3 weeks of initial training. You’ll visit us each month to work alongside the rest of the Customer Experience team.
£21,000, plus Share award.
If you have a dog:
- Fantastic development opportunities within a high-growth business
- Learning & Development budget for training, conferences, books, etc.
- 25 days of holiday which increases up to 26 days after 2 years of service and 27 days after 3 years of service
- Option to take an additional 5 days unpaid leave per year and 1 day paid volunteer leave to support a cause you believe in
- Extended paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave (one month extra of 90% pay)
- Discounted health & dental insurance
- Pension scheme and opportunity to salary sacrifice
- Referral programme, £1000 for each hired referral who passes probation
- Interest-free loan to help with seasonal train ticket
- Flexible working requests (e.g. working part-time)
- Bike to work scheme
- Regular team and social events, paid by tails.com
- Fully stocked kitchen - free breakfast, coffee, tea, fruit & snacks
- Free dog food for your dog, or 50% for a family member or friend
- Dog-friendly office
- Dog behaviour training in the office
- And if you’re about to get a dog, or your dog is not well, you can request some extra flexibility during a temporary period of time to spend extra time with your dog