Customer Happiness Manager in Vimerson Health
Job Published on: January 21st, 2020
Who You Are:You don’t just LOVE customer service, you LIVE it. You have a unique ability to want to help people and you go out of your way to ensure people's comfort, happiness, inner-fulfillment, peace, and joy. You are driven to put a smile on every person's face while maintaining an impeccable work attitude. You are a natural leader with remarkable management experience and you speak fluent English like a native English speaker. You have initiative, are adventurous, and you have faith in your abilities to truly help people and make them happy. You work hard and smart, are dedicated and are able to meet multiple goals within deadlines. Most importantly you put happiness and fulfillment first, proactively seeking your ideal life/work harmony.
- Lead our remote Customer Happiness Team and supervise the day-to-day operations in the Customer Happiness Department;
- Respond to our customers’ issues quickly, efficiently and smartly. Build a team that can provide 24/7/365 outstanding service assuring the minimum waiting time for our customers. We believe our customers’ time is valuable;
- Create effective Customer Happiness procedures, policies, and standards that will place Vimerson as the global leader in Customer Happiness;
- Develop customer-fulfillment and happiness goals for you and your team to achieve. Work closely with your team, empowering them to the realization of the company’s’ goals on a day-to-day basis;
- Design and implement effective Customer Loyalty Programs;
- Assess and supersede our current Customer Happiness records and statistics proactively proposing improvements;
- Hire and train new Customer Happiness Team Members.
- You have experience leading a customer service team (experience in a remote or e-commerce company is an advantage);
- You are devoted and truly happy when helping people. You immerse yourself into Vimerson, living and breathing the culture and making this felt by your team and our customers;
- You thrive on helping each customer and situation in a personalized fashion making them feel like they are the only customer in the world. You are enthusiastic to spread peace, joy, and happiness. You emphasize with the customer and their situation and you resolve their issue while ensuring it never arises again, for them or anyone else;
- You are extremely positive, optimistic, proactive, accountable, and trusting and you empower our customers and your team. You work smart and intelligently meeting multiple goals within deadlines;
- You understand that a customer may have issues outside of Vimerson and you are willing to help them in the best way you can. You have faith in our customer’s complaints and truly believe them when they reach out to us. You are THE example of Customer Happiness Commitment and you are happy to share this with the whole Team;
- You love working in a silent and focused place with no distractions, where you are able to deliver your best performance and achieve goals;
- Fluent English is a must, level C2 on the European Framework minimum if you are not a native speaker.
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world;
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm);
- Outstanding learning opportunities in a company that achieved amazing results in e-commerce in less than 5 years;
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth;
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony;
- 20 PTO days to use for personal needs during the year;
- Free Vimerson merchandise;
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption :);
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.
Wish to know more about who we are and what our Values are? Then keep reading!We have a culture within our team that we live by every day, not because it is a requirement, but because we genuinely strive for each member of our team to be happy and fulfilled with their tasks and their work. We are responsible for each other’s happiness by treating each other with real care and respect, and we take these principles into every aspect of our work. * We WOW each other because WE CARE. Customers are our biggest assets, both internal and external. We treat each other with love, patience, and respect like we treat our family. We do this by attentively listening and taking care of what is needed. Doing the right thing is always the right thing. This can translate into asking ourselves: What can I do to make this person amazingly happy right now? * We are Honest, Transparent and Open. We hear the Truth and we speak the Truth with ourselves and with each other. We do this with radical transparency and radical candor because we care about ourselves and about each other. * We are always Learning, Growing and Innovating. We embrace failures because we turn them into useful lessons. This is how we learn and grow. Every team member is in charge of innovating. This means doing things better, not accepting things as they are because that is the way we have been doing things. * We are One Team. We work together as the best teams of professional athletes do. We help and support each other. Our Work Ethic is impeccable, we work smartly and we always look to win as a Team. We communicate, share ideas and best practices to collaborate even better. We are not an average Company, our Products are not average, our Service is not average, and our Team Members are not average. We are A Players creating a synergy that gives life to an Incredible Team. We bring each other higher. * We are Accountable. We are liable because we are responsible. We always reflect on the lessons we take out of each situation. Whenever we experience a failure, we ask ourselves: What happened? What was it that turned out in a way I did not desire? How can I avoid this in the future? This is how we learn. We ask ourselves these questions and share our knowledge with our Team and we take action.
Sounds like you? Welcome to our Amazing Team!
Interested? Apply now!
The application to this position has been closed.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Customer Support
|Freelance Customer Support and Sales Agent (French speaking)||March 24th, 2020|
|SaaS Customer Success||March 9th, 2020|
|Onboarding Specialist / Customer Service Representative||February 27th, 2020|