Customer Happiness Team Lead in German and English in AAVALABS
Job Published on: October 28th, 2019
The offer is closed”Happiness, Sisu, Responsibility and Escaping the Cubicle” AAVALABS is on a mission to help people live life to the fullest with superior nutrition. We are building a values-driven Nordic Supplements and functional foods brand with a Different way of doing things. The aim is to provide a healthier every day for the many people by giving them a piece of the Nordics; 100% Transparent and Pure line of Supplements & Health Foods. We’re huge Believers in Happiness, Sisu and Responsibility plus Freedom, which means that you can and Will work from Anywhere. All this runs in our Company DNA and serve as our guiding backbone. If these values resonate with you and you really want to Escape that Cubicle, we are now looking for our Next Customer Happiness Support for the weekends Your main mission is to keep our customers happy by following up our policies and procedures. Making sure that when their question or problem has been resolved, they go with a feeling of happiness and a fantastic support received. We offer a unique chance to grow as a part of an eCommerce startup team with already proven international success and with a fantastic international team.
What we offer
- The freedom of working from your favourite place on earth (if there is internet)
- Working with an international team
- Learning as the company grows and expand to different markets
- Unlimited stock of our products for personal use 😃
- We are expecting this person to work full time.
What we look for
- Someone available to work full time, at least half of that time on European Time zone
- Previous experience managing a small team and working on different time zones.
- Excellent level of English is a must
- Bilingual or Native Level of German is necessary for this role
- Working level of Spanish would be an advantage
- Happy & positive people
- People looking for freedom
- People looking to work to the best standards.
- Teamwork skills
- Doer attitude
- High Social Intelligence
- Empathy, Heart and Warmth
- Up Beat
- Thorough in your process.
- Deadline Focused
- Previous experience in customer support and ticket systems will be necessary for this role
The offer is closed
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.