Customer Lead Engineer in Skyscrapers
Job Published on: December 21st, 2017
About the roleFor the Customer Success Circle we are looking for a person that can fill the role of Customer Lead Engineer as primary role. This role would ideally by combined with a more technical role that we have open (check our other openings). Skyscrapers has various kinds of customer stacks ranging from custom built cloud platforms based on CodeDeploy to the fully standardised container based platforms we've been building lately. The Customer Success circle is the group that works directly with our customers to deliver that technology and provide the necessary guidance. People in the Customer Lead Engineer role work with our customers to deliver the right technology, make sure they can use it and that the cooperation evolves in the right (technical) direction.
Your key responsibilitiesThis role is a combination of technical first point of contact, hands-on technical advisor and trusted liaison between both companies.
- Be the main liaison between the customer’s development/ops and our team(s)
- Communicate important events (roadmap changes, operational issues, …) to all stakeholders
- Ensure operations go smooth for your customers
- Support operational coverage of all customers, follow up and solve incidents
- Bring customer feedback to the attention of the right circles in Skyscrapers
- Align Skyscrapers Reference Architecture and customer roadmaps
- Understand customer business, culture, challenges and direction
- Integrate customers in our way of working (process, guidance & education)
- Follow up customer work (setups, changes, etc) as they are handled in the Skyscrapers organisation.
- Participate in a 24/7 rotation and emergency response (company wide) and some other non-24/7 shared responsibilities
- Potentially take up other roles as well (secondary roles)
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.