Customer Onboarding Specialist in Credo
Job Published on: July 21st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: North america - United States of America (USA)Credo is committed to diversity and a diverse pipeline, and as such we strongly encourage anyone meeting the below qualifications to apply! The position is remote, though located in Denver is nice to have. We are unable to offer relocation compensation. We’re a company that helps businesses find and hire great vetted digital marketing. We’re a team united by our shared values of effective communication, empathy for clients and customers, taking initiative, continually growing personally, and celebrating balance in life. We’re a small team based near Larimer Square in downtown Denver, but work remotely. We’ve been around since early 2013 and have seen over $125,000,000 in digital marketing projects come through our systems. Clients have included companies like The New York Times, Adobe, Shane Co, Hired, Dribbble, Creative Market, and many more. This role at Credo will amplify your career and give you the opportunity to excel. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference. If you love to work with clients through the sales cycle in a consultative manner, then you’re perfect for the role.
You’re good at:
- Staying organized under pressure. You’ve been the person tasked with keeping track of things in group projects or at past jobs because you’re so organized;
- Understanding a product and making it understandable to others;
- Helping people succeed and building trust with them quickly.
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm;
- You’re a “people person”;
- You have a “never say never” attitude;
- You’re a quick learner who then takes ownership of your area of expertise.
What you’ll doAs Customer Onboarding Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Day-to-day qualification of new assigned leads to qualify them as a fit for Credo, create a project for them in the Credo system, and be there to support them as they go through the process of hiring;
- Proactive lead qualification and outreach to leads who do not schedule calls;
- Working with leadership team members to enhance the market strategy and refine market segmentation and messaging based on your conversations;
- Investigating new tools to propel greater productivity and company performance.
What you’ll need to succeedThe following experience is relevant to us:
- 2+ years of customer support experience;
- A proven track record of overperforming in customer-facing roles;
- Experience using CRM software to optimize performance;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills;
Why join usWorking at Credo can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class clients. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. We’re small, but making waves in a big industry. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- The company closes at 1pm every Friday of the year so you can go enjoy Colorado’s great outdoors (or wherever it is that you live);
- Working with world-class entrepreneurs and having a direct impact on the company’s future;
- Freedom to travel and work from wherever you want and get your work done from best;
- A remote work culture.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.