Customer Service Associate in A.M. Custom Clothing
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 23rd, 2021
Job closing date: April 6th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United Kingdom (UK)
Years of Experience: 0+Are you proactive, inquisitive, and energetic with great customer service skills? Then you might be the person for us. We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Associate. You’ll be part of a small team, generating sales quotes and responding to enquiries for our customers, who are some of the biggest and most-interesting brands in the world. We’re a small company and you’ll report to the Directors, giving you an opportunity to shape the company’s future and develop yourself. We’re always looking to do things better, so you’ll be someone who isn’t afraid to be honest if you think there’s a better way to do something. To thrive in this environment, you should be comfortable with questioning things and giving feedback. While this is role is primarily customer service, there is scope for you to grow and develop quickly if you’re driven.
YOUR ROLE WILL INVOLVE THE FOLLOWING:
- You will help the customer at all stages of ordering, from the first initial enquiry, right through to them receiving their order. Creating an exceptional experience for each and every customer.
- You will need to learn about the products and services we offer to be able to offer advice and support to clients, helping to answer their questions and guide them to the right products & services.
- Your daily routine will vary but you will have key roles to fulfil on a daily basis, such as creating/updating quotes & invoices, alongside answering customer questions.
- There will be opportunities to get involved in other areas of the business and for career progression if you’re the right candidate for this role.
EXPERIENCE NEEDEDExperience in a customer-facing role is beneficial, but not essential. We’re looking for a driven, ambitious person, who is proactive and able to use lateral thinking and common sense. You should be excited to deliver exceptional service to our clients and grow our customer base. The ability to work to deadlines is a must, as we’re a deadline-driven industry. Our small size means that, while it’s easy to see if a team member isn’t pulling their weight, it’s also easy to spot someone striving for excellence. If you’re the latter, you’ll be a great fit and there will be ample opportunity for you to quickly progress in the business.
THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:Essential Skills:
- Good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Good at communicating in writing (most of your communication with customers members will be via email - so you need to be good at this)
- A conscientious, flexible and ‘can-do’ working style
- Good time management skills
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance
- Drive and enthusiasm for delivering an exceptional customer service
- You are able to work as part of a small team and independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven industry
- Drive to learn and continuously improve
- Competence in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator (there is scope for a higher salary and more responsibility, depending on experience)
- Competence in Google Workspace
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Experience in working remotely
ABOUT USWe are a wholesale provider of quality printed and embroidered clothing for uniform, workwear and merchandise. The company was started by two friends at a kitchen table and has grown to supply some of the biggest brands in the world by offering market-beating, retail-level service, and transparent communication. We’re striving to continue leading our industry & make a difference for people and the planet by supplying sustainable and ethical products to our customers.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Deliver exceptional quality and service to our customers
- Work smart (and hard)
- Embrace ideas and change
- Think outside of the box
- Make products that are better for people and the planet
- Have fun with your work & team - we want to make Mondays something you look forward to!
- Job Type: 30 hrs per week, Full-time, Permanent, Remote
- Schedule: Monday to Friday. Flexible working available (around core working hours)
- Education: A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
- Work remotely: Yes
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.