Customer Service Representative in Dalstrong
Salary Range: Less than 1,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 16th, 2021
Job closing date: May 30th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Central or South America
Years of Experience: 3+
About UsWe are a large international kitchen knife and cookware e-commerce company based in Canada but with a team that is distributed around the world. We sell through many channels including amazon, Shopify & Walmart. You can find out more about the company here https://dalstrong.com/. At Dalstrong we’re hiring for an all-star Customer Service Specialist to join our remote team! Whether you’re a hobbyist or a pro, our aim is to enhance the experience of our clients’ culinary creations. This is a full-time position with flexible hours and you will be reporting to the Director of Customer Service. If you’re a detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated Customer Service Specialist, we’d love to hear from you!
Who You Are (Requirements)
- Fully fluent in English.
- Proven experience with Achieving Customer Service Excellence
- Experience working with Amazon within a customer service capacity
- Hard-working, resourceful, self-motivated, detailed, and responsible
- Passionate about helping others and the company succeed
- Inventive and proactive in designing and implementing new processes to continually streamline the department and suggest new ideas on a regular basis
- Knowledgeable in MS Office, Google Sheets, Project Management tools
- Experience using Freshdesk (or similar) is a plus.
- Willingness to work for a single employer exclusively
- Capacity to work additional hours if needed
What You’ll Do!
- You will assist customers about product inquiries/concerns.
- You will make sure that customers are delighted and satisfied with their customer service interaction.
- You will make sure that you turn customers around in case they are dissatisfied with shipping/product delays.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Work/life balance. Flexible time-off, holidays, sick days, and a fun remote start-up culture.
- Free premium culinary products from our company.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 30th, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Customer Support
|Support Engineer, Level 2 Support||May 7th, 2021|
|Agent: Account Director||April 30th, 2021|
|Dutch Customer Support agent [Remote Within Portugal]||April 27th, 2021|