Customer Success Champion in DataBees
Job Published on: March 5th, 2019
Who we areWe are DataBees and specialize in outsourcing sales development tasks and other labor and time-intensive work, allowing our clients to focus 100% on growing revenue. We're profitable and growing sustainably, looking for a passionate Customer Success Campion to join our young and growing, fully remote team. You are ideally located in Eastern or Central Time Zone to be able to jump on calls with customers in the US and have a good overlap with our team members in Europe. There are a few things we take really seriously here at DataBees and one is: providing the best possible service to our customers and always overdeliver. Our clients love our service, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive.
Your RoleYou’ll serve as the main point of contact and liaison between our customers and our research teams in India. You’ll be responsible for helping DataBees customers get the most out of our service and help them achieve their growth goals by filling their sales pipeline with the right leads. At the same time you will help our DataBees research team by providing them with the info and details they need to do a superb job and exceed our customers expectations. This includes but is not limited to:
- Working directly with customers via email and phone to speak about their needs, unique requirements, personas, changes and regularly update them on the status of their projects.
- Also working directly with our research teams in India, giving them feedback, explaining new customer personas / requirements and making sure they have everything they need to produce excellent results that wow our customers.
- Quality checking the results, lists, leads and work performed by the research team before you deliver them to our customers.
- Taking ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding
- Building strong relationships and staying in touch with our clients to understand their unique needs, give them advice and ensure their success with DataBees
- Understanding each client’s unique requirements and pain points and break them down into well-written and clear instruction documents and briefs for the research team.
Qualities / Skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in a customer success / service, account management or similar customer-facing role in a B2B company (required)
- Plus: sales or sales operations background to better understand our clients’ needs and challenges
- Plus: Prior experience working remotely and independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, active, quick, well-organized, responsive and responsible
- Energetic, highly self-motivated and able to work efficiently and productively in a startup company environment
- Self-managing and the ability to take initiative, resolve problems and find solutions
- Attention to detail and ability to complete work in a timely manner.
- You love data and spreadsheets: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Analytical thinking: ability to break down complex requirements into well-written and clear instructions for the research teams
- Technical background is an advantage
- Located in Eastern or Central time zone
- Able to work full-time
- Bonus if you have an invoicing structure setup (especially in the beginning)
How we work
- DataBees is a US company
- The team is distributed across the globe and small, so everyone's contributions matter.
- We all work efficiently, autonomously, and with great respect for each other.
- This is a 100% remote position for someone in Eastern or Central time zone as there needs to be an overlap with European and US time zones.
- You'll be able to work from home (or from anywhere else).
What we are offering
- You'll work closely with the founders and a small team of highly energetic people to ensure our customers are getting the best possible support and experience.
- Freedom to create and act: tell us what you’d like to do and do it!
- Everyone on our team works hard. We trust team members to know what will help them be most productive and there is no room for slacking. Schedules are flexible as long as there is enough overlap with the other stakeholders to get the job done well.
- Working in a small team where you can have a huge impact
- Grow and evolve with us
Apply NowSorry! This position has been closed.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Customer Support
|Support Agent (Email/Chat) - Antivirus/Anti-Malware||May 13th, 2020|
|Technical Support Representative||May 5th, 2020|
|Dutch Content Moderator||April 26th, 2020|