Remote Based Customer Success Manager Job Opening at Uscreen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||CRM, SaaS, outplay, intercom, pipedrive||2+|
What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
11,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Work with our existing customers (creators, founders, & CEOs) to help them launch and grow their online video subscription businesses
- Negotiate and close renewals
- Expand current customer accounts through upsell opportunities of products and services
- Partner with our Enterprise customers as the first point of contact and trusted advisor to educate them about the Uscreen platform
- Help Enterprise customers use the platform to its fullest extent
- Provide customers with marketing best practices and end-user analytics
- Connect customers with ecosystem partners (i.e. software, agencies, production)
- Mitigate churn by proactively addressing leading indicators
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in our CRM system
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Marketing and Sales to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 2+ years of Customer Success or Account Management, preferably in SaaS
- Excellent communication, presentation, written, negotiation and listening skills
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS, online video, and influencer industries
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
- Ability to organize and prioritize time and tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills to successfully communicate and negotiate with internal and external customers
- Graduate of a four-year university or equivalent professional experience
🎁 You get bonus points if…
- Experience working with Pipedrive, Planhat or similar CRM software
- Experience working with Google Sheets
- Experience working with outreach tools such as Outplay and/or Intercom
- Experience with video or website hosting
- Overall a kind and fun person 🙂
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 87 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Business Management & Sales Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Account Executive - APAC & Australia||February 28th, 2022|
|Customer Success Manager - US & Mexico||February 28th, 2022|
|Outbound Sales Development Representative - Spanish/French Speaker||February 28th, 2022|
|Outbound Sales Development Representative - Czech Speaker||February 28th, 2022|
|Inbound Sales Development Representative - APAC & Australia||February 28th, 2022|