Customer Success – Technical Support in Growth Boulevard
Job Published on: August 14th, 2019
The Job: Customer Success – Technical SupportContentools is looking for highly motivated people with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude to solve our support tickets. You will be working in the Customer Success Area to improve user engagement and support. For this position, we need someone with a customer-first mindset and sense of ownership. From user retention to clients engagement, the Support should have a wider view of Contentools’ mission and apply it from short to long-term actionable measures. We are a team that is close-knit, and that takes pride in their work. We are client obsessed and we are willing to go the extra mile for our clients.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Monitor the technical support channels;
- Promptly respond to incoming support requests considering our SLA rate;
- Master the Contentools Platform and other tools required to accurately perform customer support activities;
- Develop and manage the communication channel between CX and product areas;
- Monitor, assess and present the effectiveness of user engagement efforts;
- Give internal support for CX Area;
- Report and drive solutions for bug system;
- Develop projects and processes to scale the technical support worldwide;
- Update constantly our FAQ, documents and produce content monthly.
- Responds to: Customer Operations Team Leader
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fluent/Advanced English
- Advanced Spanish (it's a plus)
- Good logical reasoning
- Familiarity with technology (e.g. servers, programming)
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Highly Responsible
- Desire to go beyond the basics and bring new ideas and thinking to Contentools and our clients;
- Optimistic, able to face challenging problems with enthusiasm;
- Proven drive to continually exceed goals in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
Interested? Apply now here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.