Customer Support Manager for musical instruments online shop in MusiX AG
MusiX AG embodies the world of creativity and music by inspiring our teammates to find their own individual sound. We strive to develop lifelong musicians and make a difference in the world by enabling musicians and non-musicians alike to experience the almost indescribable happiness that comes from playing an instrument. We believe in putting our customers first, engaging with respect and integrity and fulfilling our mission with passion. Do you love music? Are you ready to rock with the one of the leading suppliers for music devices and instruments in Switzerland and Central Europe? MusiX AG has an exciting opportunity for you! We are looking for a new and passionate team member at the role of Customer Advisor/Sales Expert.
To join our band you’ll need the following experience and skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a polite communication manner
- Fluent English
- Customer orientation
- Good computer skills
- A working knowledge of music, musical instruments
- Sales / target-driven attitude
- A keen eye for detail
- Passion about music
The role will include
- Speaking directly with decision makers, to promote our product and to maximize any sales opportunities that may arise
- Administering and processing sales accurately, responding to emails and answering telephone queries
- Focusing on customer service and to maintain good customer relations
- Support in translation of MusiX website content into your native language
What’s in it for you?
- A great international team supporting you
- A company/partner with a focus for a long term work relationship with a long term perspective and options to evolve
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation in EUR
- Paid 4-weeks vacation and sick leaves
- Working remotely, which is more than just a practical advantage: embracing freedom, responsibility and mutual trust, some of our core values, allow us to work together as a team of experts, to be on a par with each other, to avoid wielding power, to avoid «managing others». (We refer to a freedom based environment as described in book «Freedom, Inc.»)
- A musical instruments environment just rocks, doesn’t it?!
Love this gig and want to apply?Send in your resume and cover letter along with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing your sound!
Other similar jobs in Customer Support
|German speaking Customer Service Representative||November 12th, 2019|
|Executive Assistant with experience in Travel Planning - (Long Term / Part-Time / Online)||November 6th, 2019|
|Head of Support||November 5th, 2019|