Customer Support Operations Manager in Bitfinex
Job Published on: October 13th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Customer Support Operations Manager (Remote)
- Specifying and building tools to improve the speed and quality of support.
- Onboarding and training new support team members.
- Defining customer service workflows. Analyzing support workflows and making suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Working closely with product teams to understand and give input into product changes relating to the customer service department.
- Assisting with the design and rollout of new support channels and service offerings.
- Managing schedules of team members according to customer demand and any service level agreements.
- Developing and maintaining standard operating procedures for common situations.
- Preparing performance reports by collecting and analyzing data from the customer service functions.
- Identifying and acting to remove obstacles to delivering consistently high levels of service.
- Leading and supporting customer service teams through required changes.
- Working closely with senior management to help customer service deliver on their components of overall company goals and objectives.
- Collecting and analyzing customer service performance and delivery data, taking action regarding responses, and reporting to the organization.
- Measuring and improving overall customer experience levels.
- Experience delivering frontline customer service.
- Experience in second or third-tier customer service positions (preferable).
- Demonstrated understanding of common customer service tools and processes.
- A track record of business process improvement.
- Proven leadership and team motivation skills.
- Experience in scheduling and forecasting.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives.
- Ability to analyze and identify improvements in service systems.
- Experience in managing cross-team projects to completion.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.