Customer Support/Product Expert (musical instruments) in MusiX AG
Job Published on: June 25th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Software development and music is our passion! With more than 20 years of experience in software development, framework development (Invoca Systems) and e-commerce, MusiX AG (the No.1 online retailer in Switzerland for musical instruments) has an ambitious goal and all capacities for it to grow into the European massive online retail business.
For this very longterm project, we are looking for a new and passionate team member at the role of Customer Support/Product Expert.
To join our team you’ll need the following experience and skills:
- Technical knowledge about our product domain of musical instruments would be a great plus
- Good English level (German and other foreign languages would be a plus)
- Great interpersonal skills and a polite communication manner
- Customer orientation
- Good computer skills
- Diligence, reliability and perseverance
- A keen eye for details
- Passion about music would be a plus
The role will include:
- Administering and processing sales accurately, responding to emails and answering telephone queries
- Focusing on customer service and to maintain good customer relations
- As a product expert for musical instruments, you define and shape tomorrow's product range that we offer to our customers, both online and in our shops. You maintain product data (text, specifications, images, videos, price data, etc.) in a complex product data management system and coordinate activities to promote products in various marketing channels together with the marketing team. You help both customers and other employees with your expert knowledge about the product range you know best (customer sales support) in the domain such as Electric Guitars/Basses, Amps, Pedals, Accessories, acoustic- and E-Drums, Cymbals and Drum-Hardware, Keyboards, Synthesizer, Pianos, Studio equipment such as audio interfaces, Recording software, classical instruments, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- 100% remote work
- flat hierarchy, no micromanagement
- freedom for mature people who like to work independently
- very helpful and friendly teammates, a really good atmosphere in the team
- we‘re in a business with a very interesting future perspective + being part of this
- fixed monthly salary, paid vacation and sick leaves
We‘re looking forward to receiving your application!
Interested? Apply now!
Please, send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.