Customer Support in Red Guava
Job Published on: October 3rd, 2019
Who we are
- Provide great software and service.
- Work with talented people.
- Delight our customers.
- Make the world a little bit better.
How we work
Who you are
- As a young child you had an epiphany where you realised other people actually exist in their own right, they aren't just cameo appearances in your story. This helped build the empathy and eagerness to help others that you have today.
- You have superb English skills (both verbal and written). You are able to take your thoughts and put them together in easy to understand language. You're able to convey your messages in a friendly, accurate, and jargon-free way. You appreciate a good oxford comma.
- You want to work in a place where you can do your best work and have fun too. You want to constantly improve.
What you'll work on
- Responding to chat/email messages from existing customers.
- Helping people decide if Cliniko would suit their business.
- Voice calling customers when chat isn't enough or it's requested.
- Communicating with people via social media.
- Writing bug reports to share with our developers.
- Working with third party integrators to solve customer problems.
- Engaging in peer review feedback to help others improve.
- Anything else you think needs doing.
Great work environment
- 30-hour work week.
- Complete autonomy.
- Work from anywhere.
- Unlimited annual leave (minimum 4 weeks per year).
- Supplied computer equipment.
- Ergonomic furniture.
- Fresh organic fruit weekly to your home.
- Overseas trips for full team meet-ups (family invited and paid for too).
- No managers.
- No meetings.
Interested? Apply now!We'd love it if you could fill out the form on this page. Notably, please do not attach a resume. We don't like them and don't read them, we just couldn't remove the field from the form. Job applications close 16th of October, 2019. It would be great however, if you could put some effort into the "Important bit" area. It's quite aptly named, it's what we care most about. You might tell us:
- A little bit about yourself.
- Why are you applying for this job?
- What do you bring to the party that we shouldn't miss out on?
- Anything else you think we might find interesting.
- We get a lot of applications, so we'd appreciate if it's not too lengthy.
- We much prefer friendly over professional.
- We will decide who progresses to the next stage based on this form. Only the best will be selected, so please spend some time and give us enough to see who you are.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Customer Support
|Career Coach||April 1st, 2020|
|Freelance Customer Support and Sales Agent (French speaking)||March 24th, 2020|
|SaaS Customer Success||March 9th, 2020|