Customer Support Specialist – Australia/New Zealand Timezone in Bitfinex
Job Published on: September 9th, 2020
Job closing date: October 31st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Oceania - Australia
- Effectively handles inquiries and requests from corporate and professional traders
- Continuously upgrade skill sets
- Lead by example to demonstrate full ownership of outstanding customer service
- Contribute to the positive customer support culture through active participation and support of the Bitfinex vision, initiatives, and objectives
- Cross-team interactions
- You must be able to work independently with minimum supervision, flexible as to working arrangements and hours, and confident in making decisions in accordance with Bitfinex’s practice.
- Experience and a deep interest in working with Finance, Mathematics or Statistics
- Good understanding of trading and derivatives markets
- Strong analytical ability
- Experience in customer relations, ability to handle requests and inquiries is essential
- Excellent communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain world
- Security and privacy focus
- Familiar with Office Suites (especially Excel)
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 31st, 2020 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.