Cybersecurity Sales Development (SaaS) in Emsisoft
Job Published on: November 24th, 2020
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): North americaWe’re searching for a motivated sales representative to help grow Emsisoft’s partner network. If you’re looking for a role that will test your sales chops while providing you with the fantastic work-life balance that comes with location independent working in an ethical business operation, this could be the position for you! A leading name in the endpoint antivirus space, Emsisoft is dedicated to making the world a safer place by protecting users against all forms of malware. As the company grows, we’re looking to bring on new talent to expand our reseller partnerships and grow channel sales. That’s where you come in.
The roleAs a sales development rep, you’ll be responsible for growing the Emsisoft partner network in English speaking countries and providing these resellers with ongoing support. The position is well-suited to someone who has experience in SaaS sales development, is ready to hit targets and has the drive and passion needed to succeed in a fast-paced and exciting industry. In return, we offer a competitive base salary, generous target-based bonuses and total location independence, which gives you the freedom to work from wherever you want.
- Establish a strong partner network with managed service providers (MSPs) and value added resellers (VARs).
- Work with resellers and provide them with necessary support to motivate their sales.
- Grow sales from English speaking markets.
- Deliver monthly reports, analyses and sales targets.
- Experience in software sales, preferably with resellers and/or managed service providers (MSP).
- Ready to meet targets.
- English native speaker.
- Must be a self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced innovative environment.
- High energy level and ability to work independently.
- High levels of collaboration and teamwork.
- Positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile without being asked.
What we offer
- Safe, long-term employment (40 hours/week) as an independent contractor.
- Flexible work hours, provided the short regular team meetings are covered.
- Completely location independent role, assuming you have access to a reasonably fast and stable Internet connection.
- Opportunity to work in an interesting cybersecurity field as part of a growing multicultural company.
- Fixed base salary and target-based bonuses ($70-500k OTE).
Interested? Apply now!
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? We’d love to hear from you. Send us your C.V. and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.