Danish Social Media Content Moderator in SpotOn Connections
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 31st, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
Your challenges:Social Media is a place that enables people to interact with each other by sharing thoughts, ideas, feelings & information. Our team in Berlin is here to ensure that our partners Social Media platform remains an enjoyable place for all its users. Join our international team and help us make Social Media a safer place for everyone!
Your daily tasks are:
- Evaluate content based on our client's guidelines and policies
- Reviewing user-made reports that flag offensive postings
- Back office (non-voice) support
- Ensuring a quality experience for all users according to our client's terms of service
- Excellent Danish & English language skills
- High awareness of the cultural and political situation in the market/region you will be supporting
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you’ll need to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
- Ability to work in flexible shifts (24/7)
- EU citizen or holder of a valid work permit for Germany
Benefits and Perks
- Very attractive salary package
- 40% shift bonus for hours worked on Sundays, public holidays
- 50% shift bonus for hours worked during the night shift
- Integration with an international team in a multicultural environment
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities to grow and develop
- Fully paid intensive induction period and training from the outset
- Several company-related benefits including a discounted public transportation ticket
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 31st, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.