Data Collection Project for English Speakers in Appen
Job Published on: November 17th, 2020
Job closing date: December 16th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: PhilippinesWould you like to help make business search results better for end-users? Project Crescent is for you! The goal of this project is to tap into the collective intelligence of the public at large. Results of tasks will be used in wide variety of applications - data annotation, multimedia, sentiment analysis and search engine result evaluation.
- Computer OS should be Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- 3 to 5 years of residency in Australia
- Windows Live ID (WLID)
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 16th, 2020 to apply!
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
- Visit the Appen website using the link here.
- Choose English (Australia) as your primary language.
- Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
- Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and look for ‘Crescent‘.
- Choose the “Learn More” or “Qualify” button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Data Entry
|AI/Machine Learning Data Contributor||September 23rd, 2020|
|Data collection for English Speakers in United States||September 11th, 2020|
|BI / Data Specialist||July 17th, 2020|