Data Collection Project for Spanish speakers in Argentina in Appen
Job Published on: September 15th, 2020
Job closing date: October 15th, 2020
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): ArgentinaAre you a cat or a dog lover? Looking for remote job? This project is perfect for you! Task: You'll be asked to submit 20 images and 2 short videos of your dog or cat. Data collected from this project will be used for research and device training purposes. Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the Project:
- Visit the Appen website using the link here.
- Choose Spanish (Argentina) as your primary language.
- Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
- Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for Mashel.
- Choose the "Learn More” or “Qualify" button to start your qualification to the project.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Virtual assistants, translators & other
|Transcriptionist - Standard Arabic Speakers||January 18th, 2021|
|Transcriptionist - Gulf Arabic Speakers||January 18th, 2021|
|Search Engine Evaluator - Iranian Persian Speakers||January 18th, 2021|