Data Visualization developer in Shapelets
Job Published on: January 15th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWe are looking for a data visualization developer familiar with Front End technologies and an eye on the Backend to join our team and work in a Data Series Platform: This role will lead the Front End team and create all different interfaces for each use case based on a library of open source algorithms. English is a must. Skill set requirements:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js , Vega-Lite, Carto or others.
- Tackle open-ended problems independently, and think outside the box
- Were also hoping you`ll have much of:
- Experience dealing with big data and visualisation projects.
- Sense of humour
- Demonstrable strong work ethic and a passion for technology
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.