Developer Relations in Frontity
Job Published on: October 21st, 2019
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
About FrontityFrontity is a vibrant tech startup based in Madrid, Spain. Our mission is to make building delightful user experiences universally accessible. We have created an open source framework for building React frontends using WordPress as a headless CMS. We aim to disrupt the way user interfaces are created in the WordPress ecosystem (which represents 34% of the Internet and growing) and become the de facto solution for the next-generation of the web. Frontity framework is built on the principles of simplicity and collaboration, while using open source technology and embracing a thriving community of people who love the open web. We have been working in modernizing the way WordPress works since 2015 and have a deep understanding of the ecosystem. We are a group of passionate professionals, looking to scale our team and build a solid foundation for our company’s future growth. This year Frontity was one of the top startups selected to join the Google for Startups Residency Program in Madrid. We also raised a seed round from K-Fund, one of the biggest VC funds in Spain. We currently have offices in Google Campus Madrid but love working remote as well.
About the roleWe are looking for a talented developer who loves writing and teaching other developers about Frontity while taking a meaningful role in shaping the experience they have with the framework itself.
- Location: Madrid (Spain) or remote
- Type of work: full-time
- Start date: immediately
- Engage, provide support, and build relationships with developers to encourage them to use Frontity as well as actively help them succeed with it.
- Identify developers' needs and pains and how they use the framework in order to define what type of guides, documentation or features are still missing.
- Investigate and design how our documentation is going to be organized to make it as effective and simple to understand as possible.
- Create inspiring demos, guides and tutorials about Frontity.
- Help build an inclusive and supportive environment within our community forum and social media platforms.
- When necessary, attend and/or speak at conferences and meetups on behalf of Frontity.
- Effectively communicate all the user feedback received to the Frontity team to help define the go-to-market plan and improve our product and marketing strategies.
- Participate actively in the prioritization of both the product and content roadmap, adding input on how each feature / piece of content might impact each user-persona.
- You act like an owner, take responsibility for your actions and for the outcomes related to your decisions; passionate about the success of Frontity's community.
- You feel comfortable and have prior experience working in an entrepreneurial environment where you had little direction, high ambiguity, and had to define goals and generate results.
- You are good at making technical language understandable.
- You have a positive can-do attitude with a strong desire to help developers succeed.
- You have great communication skills, both spoken and written. Specifically you are good at communicating technical topics to any kind of audience.
- You have 2 years experience in a similar role.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have experience participating in dev communities, whether through open source contributions, meetups, hackathons or giving talks.
- You have experience writing technical content such as documentation, tutorials or blog posts.
- You are familiar with WordPress and React.
- Social media presence.
What we offer
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience.
- Access to stock options plan.
- Flexibility to take time off when necessary, 28 days paid-vacation policy + 14 bank holidays.
- Cool offices in downtown Madrid or 100% remote-friendly startup.
- Join a small and friendly team that works in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Work on an open source product that can have a huge impact on millions of websites.
- Summer team retreat. So far we’ve been to Vienna, Paris, Belgrade, and Berlin.
Interested? Apply now!To see the full job description and how to apply, please visit here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Virtual assistants, translators & other
|Transcriptionist - Standard Arabic Speakers||January 18th, 2021|
|Transcriptionist - Gulf Arabic Speakers||January 18th, 2021|
|Search Engine Evaluator - Iranian Persian Speakers||January 18th, 2021|