Development Manager in SpotOn Connections
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 30th, 2021||From 7,000 US$ - 10,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
- Active stakeholder with the product teams, helping to translate business goals into technical strategies, and ensuring alignment between company, product, and technology objectives.
- Takes ownership and responsibility of the technical strategy and architecture of the product.
- Acts as a design authority for the product through the entire lifecycle and ensures that technical decisions are aligned with the requirements of the business.
- Oversees implementation of the product’s architecture and drives relentless improvement to it.
- Liaises and cooperates with team members, product managers, partner teams and stakeholders as necessary in designing, writing and releasing software, as well as supporting and maintaining said software.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of software development processes and key technology metrics for the teams within their remit.
- Owns people management responsibilities for the developers and QA engineers on multiple Agile teams – including recruitment, regular one-on-one’s with individual team members, providing continuous performance feedback, and enabling team and individual growth from onboarding to ongoing learning and development.
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skills.
- ICT related degree (including engineering-related, and other numerate disciplines), or skills and experience to match.
- 8+ years of experience in a software development and technology environment – minimum 5 years in hands-on software development roles; minimum 3 years of people management experience.
- 3+ years practising Agile (Scrum; Kanban; ideally both).
- Prior experience working in a matrix organizational structure, and a setting where progress is underpinned by a close partnership between product management and development leadership.
- Communicates effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences including senior management and other stakeholders; instils confidence while setting expectations appropriately.
- Thorough understanding of software engineering principles, the software development lifecycle, and modern software development methods.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing XP development practices such as unit testing, continuous integration, pair programming and code refactoring.
- Prior experience working in a matrix organisational structure, and a setting where progress is underpinned by a close partnership between product management and development leadership.
- Experience optimising websites for high performance would be ideal.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 30th, 2021 to apply!
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.