DevOps Engineer in SpotOn Connections
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|November 30th, 2021||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
- Work with developers to address issues and resolve within given SLA constraints
- Assist with deployments and debugging of applications within the environment
- Responding and reporting critical security events, including taking corrective measures according to defined security policies and procedures
- Following up on issue resolution and documentation with vendors and other IT staff
- Installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting productions systems in Azure, AWS and on-premises
- Closely monitor our existing infrastructure and act if any anomalies arise as well as improving and evolving our monitoring and alerting system
- Support and improving CI/CD systems
- Scripting/Automation of functions within the environment
- Help define, document, evolve and evangelise high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas
- At least 3 years’ of experience in a DevOps role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent level of technical background gathered from other certifications and/or working experience
- Experience in working with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with cloud providers as AWS, Azure or Google
- Experience with APM tools such as AppDynamics, New Relic or others
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus and Grafana or others
- Previous work experience with CI/CD which includes SVN, GIT, Octopus Deploy and TeamCity
- Experience with tools like ELK Stack, Nginx, CloudFront, RabbitMQ, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Team player and be able to work with teams that are in multiple locations.
- Personal initiative and drive with the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Passionate and consistently reads and collaborates with others to stay up to date with the latest best practices
- Research new technologies which can add value to our system
- Team player with good communication skills and the ability to get your ideas across effectively
Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 30th, 2021 to apply.
To apply send an email to: email@example.com
Hurry up! The job have had 31 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar DevOps and Systems Administrators Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Testing and Deployment Engineer||October 31st, 2021|
|Media Search Analyst French / Italian / German (CH)||October 31st, 2021|
|Media Search Analyst Belgium (French language)||October 31st, 2021|
|Media Search Analyst Belgium (Dutch Language)||October 31st, 2021|