Digital Campaign Manager in Vimerson Health
Job Published on: February 26th, 2020
Who You Are:You are a focused, driven individual who possesses a unique blend of advertising knowledge, solid technical savviness, and natural leadership skills. You have a passion for statistical data analysis, and you devote yourself to monitoring, analyzing and optimizing online campaigns to drive profitable online sales and maximize returns. You are a strong and confident leader being able to drive a team by empowering them and having faith in THEIR abilities. You work hard and smart, on your own initiative, and are able to set and achieve multiple goals within deadlines. You are dedicated, you are a great team player, a strong leader, but most importantly, you put happiness and fulfillment first, proactively seeking your ideal life/work harmony.
- Lead and Develop the Digital Team and be highly committed in achieving the company's goals;
- Develop and continuously optimize the digital marketing plan and leverage all channels, to drive new customers, repeat purchases, drive new revenue and emphasize other opportunities online;
- Create and organize the Team goals and record KPIs on a regular basis;
- Ensure all online marketing initiatives are trackable and are inline to overall KPIs and targets;
- Analyse and report on all online performance, campaigns, and promotions;
- Using analytics to produce an integrated strategy to ensure a new customer rate to the sites;
- Develop strong online content that specifically drives engagement and sales;
- Be innovative and make the smart decisions in order to improve performance of new and existing products;
- Plan and create paid search campaigns (PPC);
- Manage the full scope of digital paid ads: Amazon Sponsored Products, Amazon Marketing Services, Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Bing, eBay Ads, etc..
- Experience with Amazon marketplaces is a MUST!;
- You have amazing leadership skills and experience in managing a Digital Advertising Team in an e-commerce business;
- You are highly skilled at PPC optimization techniques and are motivated to improve current systems and procedures, with the innovation to introduce new ones into the company where you see necessary;
- You have direct hands-on experience in managing large scale and complex paid search campaigns and shopping feed campaigns;
- You have a natural ability for numbers, with strong math and analytical skills;
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- You have a unique ability in data analysis where you are able to predict performance trends and act intelligently with the results;
- You love working in a silent and focused place with no distractions, where you are able to deliver your best performance and achieve goals;
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world;
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm);
- Outstanding learning opportunities in a company that achieved amazing results in e-commerce in less than 5 years;
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth;
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony;
- 20 PTO days to use for personal needs during the year;
- Free Vimerson merchandise;
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption :)
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.
Interested? Apply now!
Note: The applications to this position have been closed.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Digital & Product Marketing
|Marketing Specialist||May 26th, 2020|
|Freelance PR Manager (German and English) - part-time / flexible||May 20th, 2020|
|Digital Accounts Manager for website and marketing projects||May 1st, 2020|