Digital Copywriter/ Content Account Manager in Absolute
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||Google Analytics, SEO, Content marketing, Content Strategy, Content Audits||2+|
Responsibilities and Duties
- Writing engaging digital content, inclusive of blogs and optimised website copy.
- Optimising all content, including adding meta titles, meta descriptions and keyword insertion
- Assist the SEO Account Management team with content strategy and provide recommendations that will be of most benefit to the client.
- Take ownership of the entire content production process, from ideation through to publishing and tracking performance, ensuring quality.
- Uploading various blogs and web copy to a variety of Content Management Systems
- Liaising with management to ensure all content meets set requirements
- Liaising confidently and professionally with clients to discuss content requirements, tone, audience and any amendments that need to be made
- Conducting content audits and producing ongoing content marketing strategies
- Editing in-house and existing client content to ensure accuracy and quality
- Being responsible for managing your own schedule in a time conscious manner
- Maintaining a sound understanding of SEO best practices
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role with writing copy - candidates will be required to provide examples of previous written work at interview stage
- Some experience in digital marketing, in particular SEO would be preferred
- Exceptional spelling, punctuation and grammar, with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to adapt tone and direction according to the client or type of content required
- Be confident creating content for clients across a broad range of industries
- Be able to juggle a number of tasks in a fast-paced agency environment
- Be able to work under pressure to complete tasks within agreed timescales
- Be able to track progress and report to management within timescales and when required
- Have knowledge of Google analytics or other analytics platforms.
- Be highly organised and able to manage your workloads autonomously to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Strong level of communication for both internal and external comms.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing workloads, clients and circumstances within the agency environment.
- An English qualification to degree standard would be an advantage, or another related qualification such as journalism (NCTJ).
- Candidates will have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and have good overall computer literacy.
Benefits and Perks
- Working for a multi-award winning agency
- Top of the range laptop to work from
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Fully remote working (anywhere within Europe*).
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge.
- Training sessions galore across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and conferences if you want to.
- A library, where you can select a book of your choice and we will send it to you for free.
- A Premium Perkbox account covering medical, insights, perks and recognition categories.
- The opportunity to be involved in our charity fundraising events.
- A birthday gift and the afternoon off on us.
- Extra treats on your work-versary.
- Opportunity to take part in a professional PT session each week. Confidence coaching with ROAR Training (Kirsty Hulse).
- Absolute Early Bird (8am-5pm) OR Absolute Owl (9am-6pm) working hours offered to suit your lifestyle.
- Regular social events and team building activities provided for free (online and in person).
- Annual festival – Absolute Fest – with accommodation and travel provided.
- Monthly company-wide “feel good” meetings.
- 3 additional wellness days provided each year.
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month.
- Quarterly in person meet ups for the whole company.
- Sanctus mental health coaching membership
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 31 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.