Digital Marketer (Researcher and Educator) in Ahrefs
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 26th, 2021
Job closing date: April 30th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 3+We (Ahrefs) are looking for aspiring thought-leaders in the digital marketing space.
- If marketing is your true passion...
- If you prefer devouring marketing books to watching Netflix shows..
- If you get dopamine hits from conceiving creative marketing ideas, rather than drinking bubble tea (Singaporean thing)...
- If you’re keen to share your knowledge and unique ideas with the rest of the world...
- (and if you’re actually good at teaching others and articulating your thoughts properly)...
- Create educational content for marketing professionals (articles, videos, courses, tweets, presentations, etc);
- Come up with effective and efficient marketing “campaigns” and take responsibility for executing them;
- Come up with all sorts of marketing experiments and research studies;
- Connect with thought leaders in the digital marketing space;
- Poke holes in our marketing;
- Come up with feature ideas for our product;
- (Optional) Ghostwrite funny jokes for Ahrefs’ CMO to troll Josh & Sam on Slack.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing;
- Lots of practical experience in digital marketing;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Perfect English (or at least at the level of a person writing this).
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary;
- Annual retreats;
- Travelling to marketing conferences around the globe.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until April 30th, 2021 to apply!
Send your application to email@example.com with the subject “I’m from Remoters.”
In your application, please give answers to the following questions:
- WHEN did you start learning digital marketing & SEO and WHERE did you learn it from? (Please name some blogs, books, courses and people)
- What is your work experience? (What companies did you work for and what were your roles there?)
- Please share some “achievements” that you’re most proud of.
- Do you have any published articles on the topic of digital marketing? (Please share the links)
- How familiar are you with Ahrefs tools and data?
- Please name some other digital marketing tools that you’ve used extensively throughout your career in digital marketing.
- What’s your favourite music band? 🙂
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.