Digital Marketer (Remote in The UK) in Sitebulb
Job Published on: November 1st, 2019
About the roleAs the (only) Digital Marketer at Sitebulb you will be responsible for all elements of online marketing. Working with the co-founders, you will use your experience and knowledge of the market to develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive awareness, growth and sales of our product. You will seek to establish scalable and repeatable strategies that enable us to consistently acquire new customers at a sustainable spend. This role will be very much 'in the trenches', you will be planning the campaigns, doing the work, and then judging the results. We will be there to support and lend our experience of course, but you shouldn’t be afraid of taking ownership and telling us how you want to do things. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing digital marketing strategies and initiatives to grow Sitebulb’s subscriber base.
- Executing on digital marketing tasks, including; content marketing, outreach, relationship building, influencer marketing, email marketing, PPC, remarketing, social media and paid social. The whole shebang! So you’ll also need to be very good at prioritising and working out what is working best.
- Hosting or presenting webinars and videos.
- Regularly reporting on the success/failure of each project.
- Managing relationships with key influencers and partners.
- Attending events and conferences around the world, as a Sitebulb representative.
About youWe are looking for a humble, hungry and smart marketer to head up our marketing efforts. You will be a great fit if;
- You are as keen to learn as you are to produce great work.
- You are comfortable working independently and thrive when given responsibility to get things done.
- You pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others.
- Education or experience in digital marketing, SEO, or digital content. Bachelor’s degree or experience equivalent.
- Experience developing and running digital marketing campaigns, ideally for SaaS products, but not essential if you’ve done other cool stuff.
- Experience with Google Adwords PPC and remarketing platforms.
- Experience with social advertising platforms for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Experience working within content management systems.
- Ability to lead strategy and research processes for content projects.
- Ability to manage relationships with writers and influencers.
- Writing and proofreading skills (creative copy, emails, etc.)
What you’ll get
- 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays.
- New laptop & monitor.
- Tea/coffee subscription of your choice.
- 1 ‘Duvet day’ a year to take whenever you want.
- Personal development and training so you can progress and grow.
- Opportunities to speak at industry events (non-compulsory, this is purely optional).
- Opportunities to attend and network at conferences/events through the UK and across the globe.
- Team building meetups.
Interested? Apply now!Update Nov 22 2019: Submissions are closed now.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.