Digital Marketing Executive in Noisy Little Monkey
Salary Range: From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 12th, 2021
Job closing date: April 18th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Years of Experience: 1+We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated person to manage and deliver inbound marketing strategies. Working as part of a team and directly with clients, it’s a diverse job that combines the creative side of marketing with more technical and analytical elements of SEO. You will need to be well organised, able to manage your time, set priorities and work autonomously to deadlines. You will receive training and support to fill any knowledge gaps.
- Creating inbound campaigns, including search term research, writing and/or commissioning blog posts and other content, publishing on social media and reporting on results
- Marketing automation including writing workflows, data migration and CRM set up using HubSpot
- Training clients on inbound marketing and marketing automation
- SEO audits of websites providing recommendations on how clients can improve their ranking on search engines
- Project management to ensure projects remain on schedule and communicating progress
- Report results and provide feedback to clients on our work.
The ideal candidate would have
- 1+ year of relevant digital marketing experience
- Experience of running digital marketing campaigns and marketing automation, ideally on HubSpot
- Confident and persuasive communicator - you’ll be dealing regularly with clients, so you must be confident in picking up the phone and running meetings
- Excellent written skills with a strong attention to detail. Able to recognise good writing and QA others’ work. Comfortable communicating on a wide range of social media platforms
- A passion for learning and training others
- Analytical skills - able to interpret and communicate data trends
- Proven experience in solving problems with tenacious curiosity
- Strong organisational skills. Able to work under pressure, and plan and manage competing demands and deadlines
- A wish to continue to work flexibly, even after lockdown finishes. You’ll therefore need to be self managing, willing and able to track your time and demonstrate results.
Benefits and Perks
- Noisy Little Monkey has a strong coaching and personal development ethos.
- You’ll get 28 days holiday (including UK bank holidays) in addition, the office closes over Christmas so you won’t be expected to work then.
- You aren’t allowed to work on your birthday.
- There’s a company pension scheme and all that too, obviously.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.