Digital Marketing Executive in Sonder Digital
Job Published on: July 21st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Europe - United Kingdom (UK)
PLEASE NOTE: Although the role is fully remote and work from home - applicants in the South West are preferred due to our client base. Ideally candidates should live within approx 1 hours drive of Seaton, Devon.
Sonder Digital are a fast-growing and dynamic digital marketing agency serving a range of clients across the South West.
We’re looking for the right person to join our small but perfectly formed team, helping us to keep up with demand and expand our services. It’s a fast-paced, varied role that will require a strong creative flair, willingness to turn your hand to anything and a hefty amount of self-discipline.
You will work with a range of clients, becoming a vital cog in the wheel of not only our business but theirs too. You’ll be creating email marketing campaigns, designing websites, writing creative content for websites, researching new opportunities for clients and posting engaging content across social media.
It’s a great opportunity to join a young company at an exciting stage of our growth, develop your career and make a real difference for a range of businesses. Come and be a web geek with us!
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for delivering effective digital marketing campaigns on time for our clients, ensuring that your work is driving improvement in the client’s marketing results
- You’ll get involved with and help deliver various pieces of work related to an overall digital strategy, such as technical audits, keyword research, on-page optimisation, Google Ads account builds and social media campaigns (both paid and organic)
- You’ll be designing websites from the ground up and building them with our in-house tools
- You will be a content champion – delivering a range of writing from blogs, email campaigns, social media and copywriting
- Quickly becoming familiar with the agency business, our services and how different clients work
- In this role you will be working with a range of different businesses, so you’ll need to be client facing and confident in your approach to managing client relationships
- Promoting and curating content on social media
- Creating and reviewing email marketing campaigns
- Learn and develop with industry SEO tools
- Use analytics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns/content and identify areas for improvement
- From time to time you’ll need to be able to find new business opportunities, and be comfortable taking an active role in selling and promoting our products
- Managing content and e-commerce products through our in-house content management system
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A minimum 12 months of experience in a digital marketing role, working directly on a range of projects where you’ve played a significant role from start to finish
- A love for the online marketing world from social media to e-commerce sales
- Strong design skills across a range of media
- You’ll be comfortable using platforms such as Google Analytics to review client performance and drive strategy
- You won’t look at us blankly if we talk about tools such as Moz, SEMrush and Screaming Frog (training can be provided if necessary)
- You’ll keep up-to-date with industry changes and actively read blogs to further your digital marketing knowledge
- Be comfortable talking to clients, via telephone, email and face to face
- To be a self-starter and highly motivated, driven to take the role as far as you can
- Excellent attention to detail
What we can offer you:
- Working from home – it’s a fully remote role so you’ll need to be comfortable working from a home-based office
- Team lunch on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working hours – start between 8am and 10am, finish between 4.30pm and 6.30pm
- The potential to grow into a senior position in our company as we expand and develop
- A competitive salary – between £18,000 to £24,000 depending on experience
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the company
- 28 days holiday inc bank holidays, plus the occasional duvet day. We know sometimes you just need a day off. We’re a chilled bunch
- Full training provided on our admin system, as well the opportunity to learn from our expert team in an array of marketing areas (we’re fun really, honest…)
We look after our staff and try and make it a brilliant, fun company to work for. We want to employ the best talent around to grow our business – so we make sure the work-life balance is just right. It involves being nice to each other, covering each other’s workload, having team meals out and all the boring stuff like that… Come and join us :)
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
Interested? Apply now!
Email email@example.com with a CV or something similar.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.