Digital Marketing Manager (User Acquisition Specialist) in AVL
Job Published on: November 17th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Conduct marketing research and analyze data to improve marketing KPIs.
- Devise and present ideas and strategies.
- Compile and distribute statistical information.
- Brainstorm and prepare creative copy.
- Support daily operations and perform ad-hoc projects as directed.
- Manage the marketing team.
- ROI-driven. Manage user acquisition, creative creation, and budget allocation to yield the best ROI
- Track the effectiveness of user acquisition campaigns and implement continuous improvements and optimization
- Develop content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and high-quality leads (incl. content development, distribution, and measurement) in potential new markets.
- Management of content calendar and channels, including social channels & email distribution.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Conduct keyword research, content auditing, content gap analysis, SEO forecasts, and link building activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline required.
- Proven work experience with digital advertising platforms and techniques.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing digital ad campaigns.
- Strong technical marketing skills, including spreadsheets, web analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, GA, Mixpanel.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- Experience leading teams.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.