Digital Marketing Manager in clockworkTalent
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 30th, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United Kingdom (UK)||Google Analytics, seo, WordPress, Paid Media, mailchimp||3+|
THE ROLEReporting to the Managing Partner, as Digital Marketing Manager you’ll own the online marketing strategy and its implementation. Accomplished across many digital marketing channels including SEO, SEM, Paid Media, Social (organic and paid), Content and Analytics, you’ll identify the channels to invest in and draw on your experience to select the martech stack and implement automation. Quick wins include better testing and optimisation of CRM and email campaigns as well as CMS management, content marketing and paid advertising. It’s preferred you bring B2B marketing success in financial services, with positive results in customer acquisition, online growth and brand recognition. You’ll be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable to ever-changing needs. The company is still in startup mode, and being an early hire (the first digital marketing employee) you’ll need a hands-on mentality and ready to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. You’ll be proactive and creative in your work, driven by results and reporting these to the management team. It’s anticipated this hire will become a pivotal cog to the company.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3+ years of experience in holistic digital marketing
- Previous experience working in financial services; specifically investment or venture capital is ideal
- Ability to use specialist digital marketing tools (incl. Mailchimp, WordPress etc.)
- Can set up and manage paid advertising campaigns successfully
- Confident with analytics and insights
- Strong project management and attention to detail
- Ability to manage 3rd party resources
- Naturally good communication and team player
- Self-driven and comfortable working autonomously
- Good problem solver and able to make judgement calls
- A genuine interest in sustainability and environmental issues would be beneficial
LOCATIONThis position is remote, we’re accepting applications from the UK only.
- Performance-related bonus
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 30th, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.