Digital Marketing Manager in Keyphraseology
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 28th, 2021
Job closing date: May 7th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: CRO, Digital marketing strategy, Sales Strategy, Strong communication skills, Mobile marketing experience
Years of Experience: 3+
Digital Marketing ManagerKeyphraseology is a boutique consultancy with deep specialization in the influence of the digital information spaces, especially SEO. From multinational consumer brands to public-facing individuals, Keyphraseology channels the power of nuanced search engine algorithms, digital assets, social media influence, and other digital channels to help our clients achieve their desired presence online. Keyphraseology is 100% remote and borderless. With team members and clients dotting the globe in North America, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we bring the best digital marketing minds to the job at hand, offering expertise and support across an ever-growing list of geographies and languages.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Digital Marketing Manager, you will help shape marketing strategy and manage sales materials and marketing campaigns both in-house, for Keyphraseology, and for our clients. Keyphraseology is deeply specialized in SEO. What we seek in this role is a well-informed multi-channel digital marketer to help us expand our advisory capacity in non-SEO channels and disciplines. This role is ideal for a strategic problem-solver with a well-rounded digital marketing background who can work across projects simultaneously. In applicants, we love to see intellectual curiosity, strong research and writing skills, and a self-starter attitude.
- Plan and advise on strategies and campaigns across digital marketing channels, especially including: email, social media, content, and digital PR.
- Brainstorm and recommend new and creative growth strategies.
- Identify trends and insights in order to optimize budget and performance based on the insights
- Track and analyse performance data.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Provide CRO insights, guidance, and leads test campaigns
- Optimize landing pages using A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Provide guidance to leaders/teams about the many different facets of digital media and the role they play in the digital marketing space.
- Sales strategy, materials and production of website content in-house for Keyphraseology.
Engaged Team Member
- Support and learn with other team members to satisfy cross-functional client projects.
- Become an engaged, valued participant in client calls and communication.
- Consistently deliver client-ready materials on-time and on-budget.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Skills & AttributesOur ideal candidate possesses the following skills and attributes.
- Innovative, problem-solving mindset. Ideally, you are intellectually curious, great at research, and skilled at coming up with creative solutions.
- Independent, self-driven. The majority of your work will be a hands-on, solo experience. You must prefer and enjoy independent work to thrive in this role.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills. You can explain complex ideas clearly and enjoy writing.
- Strategic and analytical thinking is essential
- Good understanding of mobile marketing would be advantageous.
- At least 3 years of experience developing and implementing digital marketing strategies in-house or at an agency.
- Hands-on experience with email marketing, social media, content, digital PR, affiliate marketing, CRO, and paid media management.
- Experience using data analytics tools including Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Search Console, and Data Studio.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- 100% remote work is the dream of many but suited to few. Proven experience working and thriving in a fully remote role is preferred.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.