Digital Marketing Manager in Noisy Little Monkey
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 12th, 2021
Job closing date: April 18th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Years of Experience: 3+This digital marketing manager role will lead on developing and managing digital marketing strategies for our clients. This role includes business strategy and planning, so is perfect for an ambitious person looking to develop their strategic awareness.
- Defining KPIs and strategic sales & marketing goals.
- Creating plans to meet these
- Managing inbound campaigns, including search term research, writing and/or commissioning blog posts and other content, publishing on social media and reporting on results
- Marketing automation including writing workflows, data migration and CRM set up using HubSpot
- Training clients on inbound marketing and marketing automation
- Project management to ensure projects remain on schedule and communicating progress
- Report results and provide feedback to clients on our work.
The ideal candidate would have
- 3+ years experience of running digital marketing campaigns and marketing automation, ideally on HubSpot
- Confident and persuasive communicator - you’ll be dealing regularly with clients, so you must be confident in picking up the phone and running meetings with senior stakeholders
- Excellent written skills with a strong attention to detail. Able to recognise good writing and QA other people's work. Comfortable communicating on a wide range of social media platforms
- A passion for learning and training others
- Analytical skills - able to interpret and communicate data trends
- Proven experience in solving problems with tenacious curiosity
- Strong organisational skills. Able to work under pressure and plan and manage competing demands and deadlines
- Experience of working in a marketing agency or can demonstrate that you know what’s involved
- A proven record of sharing your knowledge with the wider community be that speaking at events, sharing videos or blogging
- A wish to continue to work flexibly, even after lockdown finishes. You’ll therefore need to be self managing, willing and able to track your time and demonstrate results.
Benefits and Perks
- Noisy Little Monkey has a strong coaching and personal development ethos.
- You’ll get 28 days holiday (including UK bank holidays) in addition, the office closes over Christmas so you won’t be expected to work then.
- You aren’t allowed to work on your birthday.
- There’s a company pension scheme and all that too, obviously.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.