Digital Marketing Manager in Swappa
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: February 22nd, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): North america
Important skills: Copywriting, email marketing, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, social media
Years of Experience: 5+We’re Swappa. A people-powered marketplace for consumer tech, including smartphones, laptops, video games and smart home tech. With hundreds of thousands of happy buyers and sellers, a nearly-perfect Trustpilot review rating and a strict no junk, no jerks policy — we pride ourselves on making the experience of buying and selling quality used tech safe and simple. All while saving people a ton of dough. Working with our Director of Marketing, Swappa’s Digital Marketing Manager will be a key part of growth -- developing, executing and measuring acquisition and retention programs to deliver measurable value for Swappa customers. Social and email marketing will be your focus but we work with a broad range of marketing initiatives including some paid programs. We move fast and truly care about the work we do daily and need strong customer advocates to help us achieve our goals. Swappa is a distributed team spread out all over the world. This is a full-time, remote, work-from-almost-anywhere role though a large portion of our team resides in the US. Experience working within a fully remote team is preferred.
- Plan, write and support cross-channel marketing plans for core Swappa audiences across every stage of the entire customer journey
- Own Swappa’s organic social media channel strategy and execution, focusing on customer engagement, support and community growth. Channels currently include LInkedIn, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Assist with set up, design, QA, approvals, execution and reporting email marketing campaigns and improving performance
- Write targeted campaign content (especially short-form for headlines and email copy) that resonates with our key audiences, promoting the brand and driving conversion
- Be a strong community advocate, leveraging customer insights, reviews and brand themes within our marketing programs. This includes helping to respond to customer reviews on TrustPilot for Swappa
- Collaboratively partner with our entire organization to support new programs and product rollouts, helping to manage and measure go-to-market plans and campaigns
- Work with other key stakeholders, including brand, PR, design, content and video, to ensure content and visual creation appeals to the market and remains on-brand
- Monitor market competitors and in-market influencers as they relate to our core products to continually evolve the market. Responsible for keeping this knowledge shared with the marketing team and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with Director of Marketing to create robust reporting dashboards (Data Studio preferred) that tracks KPIs
Here’s what we’d expect you to bring to the table:
- 4+ years experience executing social and email strategies, preferably those that you implemented yourself, plus overall 5+ years experience working in digital marketing
- E-commerce experience is preferred with demonstrated growth and conversion improvement due to your recommendations
- Familiarity with CRO, customer journey mapping and paid programs is a bonus
- Advanced Google Analytics and preferably Data Studio skills with some sort of social scheduler (we use Loomly currently) and email marketing platform experience (we use SendGrid)
- You are a marketing strategist always looking for new opportunities to optimize, create and iterate, without a nudge from anyone to do so
- You are data-driven and have a consistent record in driving conversions for any channel you’re working in
- You are insanely curious and are always trying to improve your craft. You relish the opportunity to educate from article shares to hands-on learning
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO — take what you need, we care about the output, not the hours
- Flexible hours and fast deploys with a direct impact on strategy and execution
- Collaborative team that truly cares about the work we do
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.