Digital Marketing Specialist in AVL
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: November 16th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Part-time or contract-based
You are responsible for:
- Executing effective marketing strategies
- Assisting with campaign development, researching market/companies/products, gather data, verifying ideas, conducting due diligence, reporting/presenting, proposing recommendations
- Analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs.
- Taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs
You will need to:
- Develop/implement marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social media
- Create and execute lead generation programs
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results, and project recommendations to the senior management team
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand
- Work closely with other team members to create innovative ways to gain exposure for products
- Be available as a resource for senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing large projects
- Have energy, passion, and enthusiasm. Curious, willing to learn/coachable, persistent, take initiative/proactive. Bring clarity. Hard-working. Provide a positive attitude/energy. Patient. Driven to succeed.
- Experience in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong listening, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Google Analytics/web analysis tools is a plus.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Digital & Product Marketing
|Digital Account Director||November 19th, 2020|
|Lead Generation (PPC) Specialist||November 19th, 2020|
|Digital Marketing Manager (User Acquisition Specialist)||November 17th, 2020|